Some of you may wonder… What is the REAL problem with fast food?
The problem is that highly processed energy dense foods dominate the menu.
High amount of saturated fat, salt, sugar and caffeine. The human body is unable to regulate the intake of energy-dense fast foods.
Now that you’re aware, are you ready to change?
Here are 4 Power Tips to cut down on fast food:
#1: Do not rely on fast food as a matter of routine. Reduce visits to fast food restaurants to no more than a few times a year
#2: Limit the amount of food bought — choose regular meals instead of ‘upsized’ (yes i know it’s only 50cents, but your body do not need the extra glucose!)
#3: Don’t use fast food restaurants as places to celebrate events like birthdays and family gatherings. It influences your brain to associate good feelings with unhealthy food. (this type of association can be very powerful, and very difficult to unlearn, especially for the young kids!)
#4: Learning more about fast food can reduce the appetite for it. You can start with the documentary ‘Supersize Me’ and ‘Fast Food Baby’ (I will be sharing more resources and books on the fast food industry at the workshop!)
In this FREE workshop, you will discover:
- 4 HARSH truths about Fast Food Marketing (not knowing this will make yourself fall to the same trap! Why do you think a fast food giant is a major sponsor for Olympics?)
- 10 healthy meal ideas (who says healthy meal must be boring & not nice?)
- 6 strategies to ‘clean up’ your diet without resorting to fad diets
- the REAL truth behind the nutrition labels on your food packages (reality bites, but you’ve been cheated all this while…..)
- Health risks associated with fast food (things that your doctor do not want you to know, come on ! You can even find a fast food outlet at the hospital!)
Who is Facilitating the Session?
Siti Teeya was a fast food addict who is now a Wellness Coach. She aspires to spread nutrition knowledge to more people by conducting talks and offering one-to-one consultation on weight management and healthy eating. She is the founder of ‘How to Eat to Lose Weight’ ~www.facebook.com/
Date/ Time: 17th Nov 20012, 9am – 12pm
Venue: Bussorah St
**ONLY 20 Seats Available**
How to Register
To Register SMS 9070 4615 <Name><QuitFastFood>
or go to http://bit.ly/QuitFastFood
Towards a Healthier You!
*Click Share to Share this to your Friends*